MOSI’s Summer Science Camps bring Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) alive through hands-on experiments and building projects. From building robots and extracting DNA to launching rockets, we are about creating the experiences that expand interests and make dreams a reality. Doing real science with the tools and technologies used by industry professionals is just one way MOSI Summer Science Camps inspire our campers with a can-do attitude that can last a lifetime. Real science coupled with exciting experiments, simulations, explorations, and inventions will help you discover the innovator within.
- Register early to ensure admission into your desired camps.
- Registration can be completed 3 ways
- Cash should only be used for in-person registration. Checks should be made payable to "MOSI"
- Choose camps based on grade level completed as of June 1, 2020. Each class is designed for the skill and social aspects of a particular age group. Please observe the age and grade categories
- Review the camp registration information and note the start dates of each camp. Refunds will not be issued for missed camps
- Camp fees include all program fees, supplies, admission, and a t-shirt per camper
- A $5 fee will be charged for each change made to the original registration
- Campers must provide their own lunch. Lunch is NOT available for purchase
Ready for a summer of science adventures?
- Look through our 2020 Summer Science Camp Catalog
- Use the Schedule at a Glance to help plan out your summer
- Download camp supplemental forms & frequently asked questions here!
- Then click the button below to start your camp registration!
Drop Off and Pick Up:
- Children may be signed in 15 minutes before the start of the program and must be signed out no more than 15 minutes after the end of the program. Children are not to be left unattended
- A late fee of $1 per minute is charged for late pick up exceeding 15 minutes after the end of the program
- MOSI offers extended care in the morning from 7am to 9am and in the afternoon from 4pm to 6pm