MOS “e” Learning Hub
Drop your students off with a trusted community partner for e-learning days!
MOSI will provide a safe place for your child to learn via e-learning in our computer labs. A MOSI Educator will be with the students to offer assistance and each day includes an engaging STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art or Mathematics) activity!
• Students must bring materials needed for e-learning including their log-in information for the district platform (computer provided)
• Students must bring their own lunch and 2 snacks (Lunchtime will also include outside play time)
• MOSI staff is not replacing the school district teacher or parent; their role is to assist in the e-learning process
• Must pre-register (registration ends the Friday prior to the week of class) Limited spots available
• CDC safety guidelines will be followed
• Every staff and student will have their temperature taken at the beginning of each day utilizing a contactless digital thermometer
• Anyone displaying symptoms or a fever over 100.4 degrees F will be directed to seek medical attention