Reporters, editors, and bloggers -- MOSI is your go-to resource for stories about family fun, innovative education, new technology, space, and more! Get in touch here.
Media Contact for News Coverage
Chief Operating Officer
813-987-6018 | email@example.com
Resources for News Media
MOSI is operated by the Museum of Science & Industry Foundation, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that is managed by the president and a volunteer board of directors made up of community leaders. The foundation is a private, non-profit corporation which seeks to inspire the public through hands-on, minds-on experiences involving science, technology, and various industries. Sources of revenue include admissions, public and private contributions, membership, and community events. MOSI is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
MOSI Press Releases
- Museum of Science & Industry and Glazer Children's Museum launch Science Alliance
- MOSI Board promotes CFO with international experience in business turnarounds to President & CEO
- MOSI - Tampa Police Department Safe Place Partnership
- MOSI Reopens on November 18th, 2017 after Renovation Project Completed
- MOSI returns to Polk county schools with grant-funded robotics programs for a second year