PART-TIME Employment Opportunities
Click here to download our Employment Application.
To print the application, simply click "print" on your browser and wait for it to print. When the application printing is completed, click the "back" button on your browser to return to this page. If you would like to attach a resume to your application, please do so.
ROPES COURSE & ZIP LINE OPERATOR
Weekend and Weekday availability required
- Assisting & supervising guests as they navigate course challenges
- Facilitating guests through course activities, enforcing safety regulations throughout their experience
- Monitoring proper use of equipment and ensuring safety procedures are followed at all times
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have good energy, be agile, & have a positive, fun, happy customer service attitude while always ensuring the safety of our guests
- Training and experience with ropes/challenge course programs preferred but not required for the right candidate
- Desire and ability to work with children and adults outdoors
- Physical ability to move about the course and climb course elements
- Physical ability to stand on a platform and rope 50ft above the ground
- Physical ability to tolerate working outdoors 100% of the time, in all seasons
Guest Experience Team
- Receive phone calls for group and individual reservations; take reservations and enter into MOSI ticketing system; respond to questions regarding MOSI programs.
- Perform follow-up tasks required for MOSI programs, e.g., produce and mail confirmation with appropriate materials, generate program roster, etc.
- Receive phone calls to purchase MOSI memberships and meet monthly Membership sales goals; enter membership data into MOSI ticketing System; perform data entry for membership applications received by mail.
- Respond to requests (telephone) for general information about MOSI and its programs, facilities and operations.
- Respond to walk-in requests for groups and individuals reservations; take reservations and enter into MOSI ticketing system; respond to questions regarding MOSI programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Excellent telephone and communications skills
- Customer service attitude
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Ability to judge situations and adjust accordingly; Able to follow complex directions
- High School diploma or GED preferred;
- Prior sales and customer service experience required;
- Proficient level of computer skills of MSWord, Excel, and Vista systems preferred.SPECIAL WORK REQUIREMENTS:
- MOSI is open 365 days a year. Employee may be required to work some special events which may fall on holidays, evenings, and/or weekendsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to sit for 6-8 hour shifts
- Ability to perform repetitive motions required for computer entry
- Ability to manually operate a computer keyboard and mouse
This is a temporary position that will end on 8/13/17.