PART-TIME Employment Opportunities
Click here to download our Employment Application.
To print the application, simply click "print" on your browser and wait for it to print. When the application printing is completed, click the "back" button on your browser to return to this page. If you would like to attach a resume to your application, please do so.
ROPES COURSE & ZIP LINE OPERATOR
Weekend and Weekday availability required
- Assisting & supervising guests as they navigate course challenges
- Facilitating guests through course activities, enforcing safety regulations throughout their experience
- Monitoring proper use of equipment and ensuring safety procedures are followed at all times
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have good energy, be agile, & have a positive, fun, happy customer service attitude while always ensuring the safety of our guests
- Training and experience with ropes/challenge course programs preferred but not required for the right candidate
- Desire and ability to work with children and adults outdoors
- Physical ability to move about the course and climb course elements
- Physical ability to stand on a platform and rope 50ft above the ground
- Physical ability to tolerate working outdoors 100% of the time, in all seasons
Guest Experience Team
Part Time Position - Flexibility Required
Weekend, Holiday & Evening Availability Required
- Provides an excellent guest experience by promptly greeting and cheerfully selling admission tickets to MOSI guests and team members
- Up-sells all MOSI programs and meets monthly Membership sales goals
- Stocks, straightens and cleans Box Office area during “down times”
- Answers phones, disseminating general information about MOSI programs and activities to callers and providing other assistance to callers as required
- Assists with troubleshooting within areas of responsibility
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Retail and/or cash handling experience preferred
- Computer experience required, preferably windows-based
- Excellent oral communication skills; good problem solving skills
- Willingness to take initiative; enthusiastic, personable, assertive
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to handle cash transactions accurately
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions required for computer entry.
- Ability to manually operate a cash register, computer keyboard and/or mouse.